| Bally Walk-In Freezers|
Bally Walk-In Freezers are designed to be reliable, energy efficient, and cost effective. Our Walk-In Freezers are constructed of easy-to-assemble, lightweight panels that allow for future expansion or relocation of your Walk-In Freezer.
- A Bally Walk-In Freezer panel is created with foamed-in-place, non-ozone depleting urethane insulation.
- The foam uses a low pressure expanding agent that produces 98% closed-cell insulation; allowing the panel to maintain its exact thickness and precise edges while performing through a range of temperatures.
- These lightweight panels are available in 4”, 5”, or 6” thicknesses. The Bally Speed-Lok joining system allows your Walk-In Freezer to be quickly and easily transported and assembled at the job site.
- Bally provides a wide selection of pre-assembled remote refrigeration systems. They are available in varied configurations, mounting styles, capacities, and voltages. Each component of your refrigeration system is configured so it has the correct size, power and capacity for your Walk-In Freezer.
|A Walk-In Freezer from Bally is the solution to your refrigeration needs.|
|Temperature Range:||-80°F (-62.2°C) to 32°F (0°C)|
• Stucco-embossed Galvalume steel|
• Stucco-embossed Aluminum
• Stucco-embossed Stainless steel
• Stucco-embossed White galvanized steel
• Stucco-embossed Sand-tan galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Galvanized steel
• Smooth White Aluminum
• Smooth White Galvanized steel
• Custom metal, color, & coatings are available
• To view Walk-In Freezer finishes Click Here
• Strip Curtains|
• Digital Thermometers & Alarms
• For a full list of Walk-In Freezer accessories Click Here
• 10 year panel construction|
• 1 year parts
• For more Walk-In Freezer warranty information Click Here
| Laws, Approvals & Listings:A Bally Walk-In Freezer is in compliance with the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007, and additionally backed with approvals and listings from leading independent quality certification organizations. You can be sure that Bally products live up to these stringent standards.|
- EISABally panels and refrigeration systems are in accordance with the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007.
- Underwriters Laboratories
Flame spread and smoke developed listings appear on tags on every Bally panel; proving that the panels are UL-classified. UL listings have also been granted to electrical systems in Bally Walk-In Freezers, including interior lights, door heaters and refrigeration systems.
- Factory Mutual
Bally panels have been approved as a Class 1 building material by Factory Mutual Insurance System. This approval means that Bally wall and ceiling panels meet FM standards for Walk-In Freezers without sprinklers.
- National Sanitation Foundation
Bally installations that incorporate floor panels with a 3/8" coved offset are Certified by NSF.
- New York City:
Stringent tests on our urethane insulation have earned Bally Walk-In Freezer panels the Materials and Equipment Approval of the City of New York. To conform to the standards imposed by the city's Advisory Board, Bally makes special wiring systems and low-voltage heaters when needs dictate.
Bally holds many other state and municipal code approvals.
Contact us for more details.