| Bally Modular Structures|
Bally's Modular Structures provide strong, insulating shelters for whatever you want to keep safe, dry and at just the right temperature. Designed to meet your specific needs, we begin every structure with our dependable panels and finish with outstanding quality and service.
The use of our non-ozone depleting, poured-in-place urethane keeps the building structurally stable through extreme temperatures. Bally panels are lightweight, and can be easily assembled on site or mounted on a skid. The modularity of our panel makes expansion or relocation simple.
With a Bally Modular Structure, you get strength, color, versatility,
adaptability and a strong finish.
• Widths of 11½”, 23”, 34½” and 46”.
• Various heights available.
• Panels are fully interchangeable and can be
used to form partitions.
• Panels are all UL & FM listed.
• Widths of 11½”, 23”, 34½” & 46”.
• Lengths up to 11’7” outdoors.
• Lengths up to 17’4” indoors.
• Optional 5” thick reinforced ceiling panels
make it possible to reach lengths of 17’4”
indoor without structural steel.
All outdoor Walk-Ins require a roof:
• Membrane roofs, with gutters and downspouts
• Pre-engineered Panel roofs
• Built-up type roofs
Bally can provide design recommendations for
many kinds of floor construction. We typically
• Bally floor panels on a concrete pad
• On-site fabricated, built-in, insulated floors
• Observation Windows|
• Deadbolt Locks or Lockingbars
• Partition Wall Panels
• Bullet-resistant Panels
• Panic exit hardware
• Strip curtains
Industrial Cold Storage Doors:
• Manual or power operation
• Single or double horizontal slide
• Vertical rise
• Sectional overhead
• Stucco-embossed Galvalume steel|
• Stucco-embossed Aluminum
• Stucco-embossed Stainless steel
• Stucco-embossed White galvanized steel
• Stucco-embossed Sand-tan galvanized steel
• Smooth White galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Smooth White aluminum
• Galvanized steel
• Custom metal, color, & coatings are available