| Bally Walk-In Coolers & Freezers|
Bally Walk-In Coolers and Freezers are uniquely designed to save you time and money when you build, and to keep operating costs down for years to come. Simplicity of design assures ease of assembly, and allows for future Walk-In Cooler and Freezer expansion or relocation.
A Bally Walk-In Cooler or Freezer's durable, pre-engineered panels reduce construction costs and provide superior durability. The panels of a Bally Walk-In Cooler or Freezer are made of poured-in-place, non-ozone depleting urethane, which has double the insulating efficiency of fiberglass or polystyrene, and keeps energy costs to a minimum. The lightweight Bally panels are available in 4", 5", and 6" thickness.
Bally's Speed-Lok joining mechanism forms a tight, secure joint, holding warm air out and cold air in. Speed-Loks join all panels: wall to wall, ceiling to wall, and floor to wall to create a complete vapor barrier system. Speed-Loks also provide easy assembly or disassembly for Walk-In expansion or relocation.
We design each and very Bally Walk-In Cooler or Freezer to meet your specific needs. Standard panel sizes and packaged refrigeration systems are offered as part of our Standard Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Quick Ship program, while custom sizes and offerings allow you to create any Walk-In Cooler or Freezer you desire.
Bally's pre-engineered, pre-fabricated Walk-In Coolers and Freezers offer the most
cost-effective solution to meet your needs. These structures are proven dependable in many different applications, and are reliable investments in today's market.
Hinged Entrance Doors:
• Various sizes to suit any installation
• Available panic hardware
• Anti-condensate heaters
All outdoor Walk-Ins must have a roof.
• Membrane roofs, with gutters and downspouts
• Pre-engineered Panel roofs
• Built-up type roofs roofs
Bally can provide design recommendations for many kinds of floor construction. We typically recommend:
• Bally floor panels on a concrete pad
• On-site fabricated built-in insulated floors
Structural Steel Support:
In some situations steel support is needed to suit local site conditions, construction regulations, and/or wind, seismic, and snow loading
• Ceilings: Suspended, and Self supporting
• External steel shed structures
• Lateral steel bracing, and proper steel support
• Observation Windows|
• Deadbolt Locks or Lockingbars
• Digital Thermometers & Alarms
• Dock: Seals, Shelters, Lights, and Levelers
• Partition Wall Panels
• Ante-rooms, loading docks, vestibules
Industrial Cold Storage Doors:
• Manual or power operation
• Single or double horizontal slide
• Vertical rise
• Sectional overhead
• Stucco-embossed Galvalume steel|
• Stucco-embossed Aluminum
• Stucco-embossed Stainless steel
• Stucco-embossed White galvanized steel
• Stucco-embossed Sand-tan galvanized steel
• Smooth White galvanized steel
• Stainless steel
• Smooth White aluminum
• Galvanized steel
• Custom metal, color, & coatings are available